1. Select ‘Daily Passport & Aquarium Ticket’ and key in quantity.
2. Click on ‘Add to Cart’
3. Fill up applicant’s detail on pop-up window.
4. Proceed with payment and you will receive email with e-ticket instantly.
5. You must visit Lotte World on the same date as using date you chose when booked.
6. You must present e-ticket to redeem at the ticket office with the applicant’s passport/photo of passport/passport photocopy.
Visit both Lotte World & Lotte World Aquarium on the same day.
※ Lotte World Daily Passport Ticket includes admission to both Adventure & Magic Island plus access to all rides* and admission to Folk Museum (before 7:00pm). *Excluded : Magic Forest, Game Factory, Mirror Maze, Haunted House, The Tomb of Terror, Skating Rink, etc. (Go by Lotte World official website announced date) ※ Additional fees may apply to programs in Lotte World Aquarium.
Redemption Location : South Gate, Lotte World Adventure, 240 Olympic-Ro, Songpa-Gu, Seoul, Korea Redemption hours at the South Gate counter: Sun. ~ Thur. - 9am~8pm | Fri. Sat. & PH: 9am~9pm Operation hours : Mon.~Thur. 9:30~22:00, Fri.~Sun. 9:30~23:00
Direction : Subway Green Line, Line No.2 & 8, Jam-sil Station Exit No.4
* Daily Passport Ticket prices for adults and children are the same for foreigners.
* Only foreigners are eligible for this discounted ticket.
* E-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
* No refund is allowed for cancellations and no alteration on e-ticket is allowed by Lotte World.
* Any changes for using date or applicant’s information, you must email us 2 working days in advance. (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) Original e-ticket has to be attached to verify.
* Lotte World and Aquarium tickets have to be used on the same date.
The largest indoor & outdoor theme park in the world!
Lotte World Adventure has districts representing different countries with various kinds of facilities and souvenir shops. You can enjoy watching parades, numerous films, laser shows, and tasting a variety of international cuisines year-round. Lotte World Adventure is the largest indoor amusement park in the world. The Folk Museum is also one of the most popular museums among international visitors. Folk cultural items on display date back 5,000 years in Korean history. The museum also features miniature villages and a playground. The museum layout was arranged to attract visitors' attention and the displays are easily understandable. In addition, audio-visual devices are provided to make one's visit even more enjoyable. Lotte World Garden Stage presents various themed musicals to match each season and Lotte World Star Avenue is the perfect place to experience Korean stars and the entertainment world.
Be friends with marine animals in the aquarium where is just as same as the real ocean ecosystem.
With the motif of "Communication between people and the ocean", Lotte World Aquarium is located in the B1-2 floors of the popular downtown amusement park, Lotte World. Visitors to Lotte World Aquarium can learn about the marine life from both rivers and oceans, while exploring the various themed areas. Lotteworld Aquarium dreams the joyful society where nature and people live in harmony. Be friends with marine animals in the aquarium where is just as same as the real ocean ecosystem.